Friday, October 03, 2014

Day 3: A Fun and Healthy Find


I'm hoping to share some fun things this month with you as well. 

My parents gave me this Citrus Zinger water bottle recently, and I LOVE it.



I've been trying to drink more water every day and naturally flavored water is my favorite way to go. This water bottle allows you to add fresh fruit or veggies to your water and then you just keep refilling all day long.

As pictured above, I've tried clementine oranges, limes, and strawberries so far. And while they've all been delicious, I drank the most water when it was strawberry flavored! There are so many flavor possibilities! And the fruit continues to steep the water as long as you keep filling it up.

The water bottle comes in four parts: lid, upper canister, reamer, and base. The base and upper canister twist apart at the green ring. The reamer locks onto the upper canister. You simply place you fruit on the reamer and twist to begin to release the juices. Then attach the base tightly and fill from the top with water. The mouth of the bottle is wider than a typical bottled water, so it will easily fit ice and is comfortable to drink from.

I love drinking "spa water," so to be able to easily make it at home is such fun!

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

I have seen this before and wondered about it. Good to hear such a positive review for it. I drink almost nothing but water these days so it would be welcome here!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs