Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 11: Favorite blog "round-ups"


One of my favorite types of blog posts to read are those blogs who feature a weekly "round-up" of what they've enjoyed from around the internet. I love finding new sources of inspiration and reading articles that I haven't come across before!

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite blogs who do that today, as you usually see these shared on the weekend!

The Handmade Home features Handmade Savvy Saturday is one of my go-to spots for finding DIY projects around the web.

The Art of Simple selects a few Weekend Links that usually include something fun, a video, and thoughtful articles.

Nesting Place features Weekend Links, which she files under "Bird Watching." Love that. Her features tend to lean towards home decor and inspiration.

Modern Mrs. Darcy shares Links I Love which prominently feature book-related articles. I'm always in the mood for a good book recommendation.

Elise Blaha Cripe features Weekend Links that combine crafty with smart and recipes. Her style is a bit more modern than mine, but I love the inspiration found on her site.

I'd love to hear your favorites from around the internet!



No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs