Wednesday, April 24, 2013

3 years, 4 months, and 5 days


That is the length of time between our birthdates. 

 

And today is the birthday of my sweet and amazing husband.

He is a servant. To me. To our children. To others.

He is a student of God's Word. I love this so much about him.

He leads me. He leads our family.

He is romantic and funny and kind and wise and friendly.

He is such a gift to me from a loving and faithful Father.

Happy Birthday Brent! I love you!

And since it is a Wednesday...I'll share his birthday dinner recipes, all oldies but goodies!

Standing Rib Roast
Brussels Sprouts
French cheeses and baguette
Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake (tweaked just a bit)


2 comments:

Bekah said...

You guys are gorgeous, inside and out. I miss your faces. Happy birthday to Brent!

Jen Kershner said...

What a wonderful man you have there and how great that you appreciate him so much! You two make a beautiful couple!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs