Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12 of 31: 12 on the Twelfth


I knew when 2012 began, that it would be a year that would bring much change. I wanted to make sure to capture the little things, and so, I decided to join in on a challenge to capture 12 images each day on the twelfth of the month.

I love the glimpse that this project has given me...the details it has recorded in two different homes...moments captured of our family in new and special places. This month, it captures the birthday of my youngest.







  1. The birthday girl.
  2. Lavender birthday roses
  3. Lemon Cake preparations
  4. Making a bouncy ball for his sister
  5. Lunch at Five Guys
  6. Pumpkin Patch
  7. Riding her bike alone for the first time!!!
  8. Reading Mrs. Piggle Wiggle with Daddy
  9. Birthday dinner request:  Chicken P'pie
10. Madeleine, you are special today.
11. Five candles. And a very happy five year old.
12. Madeleine and her new Madeline doll.



~This is Day 12 of 31 Days. You can find all posts in the series here 31 Days of Making this House our Home.


No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs