Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All the trimmings and bows...

Are your Christmas gifts wrapped and under the tree?  Mailed to family and friends far away?

Most of ours are wrapped and under our tree.  I sent all but one gift via the USPS on Saturday.  (Must make one more mailing trek out today.)  

But I'm still pondering some of our in-town friend gifts and how to package.

And of course, Pinterest holds much inspiration.

 via

This could be such a gorgeous and inexpensive display...especially if you have gorgeous foliage in your yard.


I've already used this technique this season...


I love these enlarged monogram tags!


Super cute.  My girls would love helping put these snowflake tags together.


Sweet and simple.


I LOVE this idea...let the recipient have cookies on hand when they need them!


As we're giving peppermint hot chocolate gifts this year, I love this presentation...


And this one is lovely too!

What are your gift wrap traditions and ideas?  I'll be back later this week with mine...but please leave a link if you've found a great idea or have shared your wrapped packages on your blog!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs