Monday, December 27, 2010

Just twirl.

This moment is one I'll treasure:

Hadleigh walked up to me looking a bit like a tiny Miss Claus, wearing our tree skirt that fit her perfectly. (It was right after we'd decorated the tree...but not before the skirt was put to use!)

She was so cute...with that excited little smile she gets when she has done something she thinks I'm going to find adorable. That sparkle in her eyes...the one that rivals the Christmas tree.

And then she twirled...
and twirled...
and twirled.
And for a moment, I slowed down to capture these precious moments. My precious daughter.

Despite the flurry of activity that filled this December, I'm glad I paused here and there to delight in simple, fleeting moments like taking the time to twirl.

1 comment:

Karla said...

such fun pictures, kimber leigh, and hadleigh's so cute!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs