Friday, October 30, 2009

Craving sweaters...

It's cold outside. And I'm so excited that sweater time is fast approaching. I have on a light sweater today and it just makes me happy.

My close friends are reading this and remembering how I used to wear a sweater in September in Waco during college, despite the insanely hot temperatures, because "you're supposed to start wearing sweaters in September." :)

Here are a few that have caught my eye lately...
love the feminine ruffles...

I really really really want this one. It just says to me, take a walk outside in the leaves, and then cuddle up with a good book and a cup of tea. And it's blue. I've missed blue lately.

Can't decide if I like the brown or green of this better. Green might be my new favorite color...but brown is such a nice steady color.
Cozy mornings teaching Hadleigh to read. Can't you see it? (All the above are from Anthropologie.)

3 comments:

Angela W said...

I love sweaters also! I like some of these! This crazy Oklahoma weather, you never know what it will do!

kelly said...

okay, i definitely remember you being from nc, but i didn't remember it was asheville! my hubby actually went to elementary school there before they moved back to atlanta (he went to haw creek elementary). and i DO hope you get back there often - it is an AMAZING place! i absolutely feel IN LOVE with it! you were lucky to get to grow up in such beauty!!
hope you & your precious brood are doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...is this a hint to Santa? Mom

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs