Thursday, May 08, 2008

Anticipation

One of the things I have really missed (while we've been "moving" for five months) is creating. I have really missed scrapbooking and cutting paper and looking through pictures of our family for the perfect picture to go with the story I want to tell.

I have months and months of Studio Calico kits that have arrived and been laid aside until I have at last unpacked my scrappy stuff. These two arrived this week (the first picture is a project kit for making a bound book...I'm planning on it being a journal for recording the little stories and anecdotes my children say! It's the perfect size to have on-the-go! The second picture is this month's kit, called "Newsstand"! Pictures are from the website.) and I am so excited to create with them!

Yesterday was a thundery stormy perfectly wonderful rainy day. And I wanted so badly to be scrapbooking...it's my favorite rainy day activity now that sleeping in is not really an option. (Why do children rise with the sun??? I know, I know, I really need to become a morning person, but that's another post for another time!)
11 days until move-in day! You can bet that after the kitchen is unpacked and the beds are made, I will be getting my scrap space all set up! I'm really really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

ooh what fun kits to create with. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs