Thursday, June 28, 2007

Inspiration

Lately, I have found so many things that are inspiring me...to be more creative...more entertaining...more organized...more festive...so I thought I'd share a few places with you. (And sorry that it has taken me all week to get these inspiring ideas to you...we've been plagued with internet issues...grrrr....)

  • First of all, if you have been in North Texas between April and now, you probably haven't been able to miss the rain...lots and lots of rainy days. Those inspire me! It's coming down in sheets right now!
  • My friend Jillian has been inspiring me with this... just looking at this banner makes me want to have a huge 4th of July celebration. (And she's selling the banner kit in her etsy shop...so you can have one too!)
  • I found this website a few weeks ago: MatthewMeadStyle. It is full of entertaining ideas, collectibles, yummy recipes, and just beautiful things for the home! You can see lots more in his archives section...fabulous stuff for all my favorite seasons! (Love the ice cream cone idea!)

  • Aby has some great organizing tips and fun ideas on her blog and website, Simplify 101! Like this great use for Target dollar spot galvanized tin buckets:
  • And here's a recipe blog after my own heart, Dessert First! Yum! We just bought an ice cream maker and have been enjoying it immensely! I'll have to try that recipe for Nectarine Sherbert soon!
  • And tomorrow, I will share with you an inspiring movie (rental) recommendation for the weekend...a must-see! Now, I'm off to enjoy listening to the rain and some scrapbook supplies!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the inspiration! Great finds :o)

Jillian Marie said...

OMGosh, what a nice surprise! You are so kind to me and I am honored to have been an inspiration to you :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the props!

I *heart* the other ideas as well! I just love how you are always so full of the best things, from cleaning supplies to creative goodness, thanks again! xo

Anonymous said...

love the simplify blog thanks for sharing it with us!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs