Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

We love you Mimi!!!!


Today is my Mom's birthday...and my grandmother always used to claim she was 21-plus when asked about her age!

So happy 21-plus to you Mom...you still look far too young to have four children over 21 and two (almost three) grandchildren! I hope that you have a very special day...and a wonderful weekend at the beach. Wish we could join you there...

I pray that God would bless you this next year...for I am blessed to have the dearest mother and friend in you. I love you!

4 comments:

Micayla said...

Those pics are too cute!!

Greta Adams said...

happy birthday to your mom...

my grndma tells me she is 29 but i had to break it down to her this year and tell her she had to move up to at least 30 cause her grand daughter couldn't be older than her and she said no...we can move up she is 29 and staying...lol

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Simpkins!! I agree - you look AMAZING! Wish we could all be together to celebrate!

I miss hanging out with your family, Kimber...we need to have a big family reunion and get our families together - soon! Those pics are precious!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet surprise... I wish you could of all been with us at the beach! I love you so very much Kimber-Leigh...Hugs and kisses to you and your precious family..I love the pictures!

Shawna...It would be fun to get our families together... please tell all hello for me.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs