Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Recently...

it became official! (Yesterday to be exact!)



Nathanael is crawling! The real deal...on his hands and knees. He still reverts back to the "army crawl" most often. But he can do it! (Should I mention that the object of his attention in his successful attempt was a pink book? But really, anything of Hadleigh's will entice him!)

And thus, my life has become a little more hectic. I'm after two now! Send all your leftover energy to me!

Today our schedule was a little different, so Nathanael got to do Hadleigh's nap routine with us. Singing to them was so much fun. It was so fun to see them lying next to each other...playing, smiling, hugging. It is so fun to watch them really begin to "play".

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love that picture of your two cuties. They are darling. Sorry, I don't have any energy left to spare...though I'm sure you'll do great on your own.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs