Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Peek a boo.


This is Hadleigh.

Around the corner of the couch.
Around the door frame.
Around the door.
Around Daddy.
Around the chair.
Around just about anything as long as she can play
peek-a-boo
with Nathanael.

And he LOVES her.
ADORES her.
His face just lights up when she looks at him.
She runs in circles and his eyes try to keep up with her.
She walks by and he tries to catch her attention.

This morning during breakfast, I was putting dishes away.
The two of them just started laughing together.
Two precious giggles egging the other on.
I'm not quite sure who started it...did Nathanael laugh and challenge Hadleigh to keep making him laugh? Or was it the other way around...
Wish I had had the video camera handy...but you know how that goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...my precious daughter and her darling babies...It makes my heart leap for joy how much you are enjoying Hadleigh and Nathanael...This journal is a treasure... Can you print it? I can't wait to come and hug each of you... Have a blessed Wednesday...All my love...Mom

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!!!!! Will make beautiful scrapbook pages!

Krista Smith said...

Kimber Leigh S!!!! I cannot believe it's you. I found your comment on Joanna Bolick's blog. What a small small world!

I'd love to catch up with you, if you want, email me at smithstation@mchsi.com

~Krista (Kimrey) Smith

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs